Sunday, 19 May 2013

Apologies..........

.......to any readers still out there ...........as I have been very remiss about blogging lately.  My textile life has been put on the back burner for a little while and I am taking a step back to find time to experiment and play again with no specific aim or end in mind.   Not just with wire and knitting though ............I am in a crochet frenzy.


Inspired by the work and patterns provided by the fabulous crocheteers Emma Lamb and Lucy of Attic 24 I have found my old crochet hooks purchased some luscious yarn and started hooking.   So far I am working from the patterns I have found on blogs or in magazines but I am hoping this will all in good time feed back into my own work.  I wonder how........that is always the exciting bit.

from Attic 24 blog
Attic 24 pattern
Emma Lamb inspired garland

Now what shall I try next?

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...