Saturday 9 June 2012

So hard to believe.....

..........6 months have passed since my last posting.  I have been very neglectful of this space.....and a lot of other things I am ashamed to say!  Life has taken over and left me with very little time for blogging, so many apologies to anyone out there still following this neglected blog.  

As a small but hopefully first step back into blogging here is a visual record of things I have been inspired by and working on in the last few months..... 

a successful open studio event at Northlight Hebden Bridge

a cosy Christmas at home

a weaving workshop for little ones at LBT - great fun!

a trip to see Lost in Lace in Birmingham - fabulous exhibition - can't believe it didn't tour! 

cosy winter evenings at home with the family x

  and trips to Salts Mill, Saltaire - its near to us and a lovely day out.

we have the Yorkshire Sculpture Park near us too and the Jaume Plensa exhibition which was extended into 2012 just blew me away - never seen albaster before - so beautiful



my daughter drew some wonderful faces for her GCSE art exam


more faces drawn and stitched for a special birthday


a garden tended

a workshop with oils - mine is on the left!

 a new approach to illustration

 a day trip to London staying in Islington and visiting the wonderful Loop knitting emporium, Camden and Brick Lane - such fun!

a weekend workshop in Wales with some aboslutely fabulously wonderful ladies

Wales is so beautiful - I am planning on going again very soon.




and a trip down Memory Lane to Chester where I spent my student days - I miss it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...