Wednesday 3 February 2010

Oh dear ....................

.....the title of the last post seems very apt for this blog as a whole recently!!
A very, very slow start to the blog indeed.  I shall try and be a little more active here in future.

The Society of Designer Craftmen Show at the Mall went very well this year.  It was great to meet up with designers familiar and new.  I had to miss the opening night which was a great shame but apparently it was a successful and lively evening and show as a whole.

It is full on now making work for the Fabricate Show in Australia in April.  I am working on a couple of smaller butterfly hangings and will send a couple of portrait pieces.   
I recently had a butterfly piece shadow framed......


.....but it is really difficult to get a good photo of it that shows the cast shadows.  One of these days I shall be able to afford a professional photoshoot!

I've also finished a couple of new framed faces and had them framed in the same way.  Sorry again for the poor quality photo. 


I use a local framer - Northedge Gallery - and they always do a fantastic job.  They have a good (if small) print gallery with an excellent selection of limited and open edition prints.  I always come away with a few cards to add to my stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...