.....without posting. Oh dear! The day job has taken over (not complaining...just a fact) and there has been so little time to add to this space but voila a quick snapshot list of what's been occurring.....
1 A wonderful day with the Reveal group, hearing what everyone has been doing and co-ordinating our plans to seek out exhibition space. I am really appreciative of being part of this great group which came out of the advanced textile course we all did at Bankfield Museum with Hilary Bower over a year ago now. Thank you ladies for all your support, enthusiasm and energetic commitment to our group. Rumour has it we may have secured an exhibition opportunity......more about that another day. The image supporting this post is a shot of Hilary opening our exhibition at Bankfield in 2008.
2. An expression of interest from a body that promotes art in public places.......though not sure whether this will get off the ground as since my reply its all gone strangely quiet. Does that happen to you sometimes?
3. Several requests to give talks and workshops to various Embroiderer's Guilds in 2010/2011 and even 2012!.....which is all very exciting.
4. The possibility of a demonstrator spot at one of the Creative Stitches events next year....thinking very seriously about that one.
5. On a more personal level I've been doing a jewellery workshop with Julie Seaman who is a fabulous tutor. It has been great fun and I'm learning a lot of new techniques. So many things I want to do......just need 48 hours in every day! Next month I am down to do a workshop with Fiona Rutherford. More about that later.
6. Finished working on the pieces for Fabricate 10. Just the paperwork and packaging and posting outstanding ...my least favourite bit I have to admit.
Please note: All content of this blog including words, images, designs, drawings etc. are the copyright of Kerry Mosley 2009-2012. Please do not copy, post or otherwise use these without my permission. Many thanks