Sunday 4 July 2010

More news......

.......today whilst visiting the Holmfirth ArtWeek (which I would heartily recommend to anyone within travelling distance - art, open studios, fringe events, and a lovely town brim full with coffee shops, art and craft shops, home made ice cream and artists studios - what more could anyone want? it started today and it goes on till next weekend and its all in a good cause - Macmillan Cancer Support - last year they raised over £34,000!)......anyhow I pcked up a leaflet for the HOST Huddersfield Open Studios event in September on which a picture of my work is featured.  See if you can spot it! 

I have very kindly received an invite from the artists - Dionne Swift and Julie Ann Seaman - based at Radiant Studios to exhibit my work there as part of the HOST Open Studios event.  Check out the link for more details.   I am going to have to get my knitting needles out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...